(免费)Academy v1.1 – PHP在线学习 付费课程系统[已测试]
version 1.1 – November, 2018
[ backend ]
* Status Wise course creating.
* Show number of courses by status on Dashboard as well as on Admin navigation menu.
* Made managing sub category more comprehensive on category page.
* Added icon picker on Category and sub category add and edit form
* Added an instructor filter on course table.
* Separated Active and Pending courses status wise inside the course page.
* Admin now has an option of “View Course on Frontend” inside course page.
* Admin now can make a course Active as well as Pending.
* Made Course overview url optional while creating a course.
* Made Course thumbnail optional while creating a course.
* Made generating Lesson’s video duration more understandable.
* Added an optional Payment information field for Student. While creating and editing student. It is required for Instructors only.
* Added Enrol a Student option. Now admin can enrol a student manually from the backend.
* A new navigation menu “Report” has been added.
* Admin now can see all the revenue he got after a successful course purchasing.
* Admin now can see all the revenue an Instructor got after a successful course purchasing.
* Admin now can pay instructors.
* Made Updater module functional for future updates.
* Added two different Logo Uploader. One for backend another for Frontend.
* Added Favicon uploader.
* Added Instructor settings inside Settings option.
* Fixed the “Action” Button breaking on small devices.
* Dynamic footer text.
[ frontend ]
* Showing all the courses by course status. That means only Active courses are now being shown.
* Fixed the login modal’s title.
* Wish listed courses are now can be removed from the wish list page.
* Already Purchased Button now redirects to My Courses page.
* Fixed the issue of courses with no course overview url or course thumbnail.
* Instructor can see his course’s curriculums from the Course details page.
* Respective instructor details of every course is showing on course details page.
* Fixed the escape HTML tags issue on instructor Biography.
* Added Instructor menu on the frontend navigation.
* Creating course from the frontend.
* Separated Active, Pending and Drafted course on instructor dashboard.
* Instructor can see his created course details and respected course’s lessons from the frontend.
* Instructor can make a published course to Draft course.
* Instructor can create, update and delete sections from the frontend.
* Serialize sections from the frontend.
* Can Add, Update or Delete lessons from the frontend.
* Instructor’s Payment report on the frontend.
* Payment settings. Which is mandatory for being an Instructor.